środa, 25 kwietnia 2012

stydy case abour google plus

google plus (G+) is a social network and media form gathering person and share information with each other.
SO, google plus is useful to person who want to be close with friend and classmates with one tim

1. Problem:
I want to know more people than now. I haven't time enough to meet my friends and get to know somebody with the same interesting.

 2. Metodology:


I have my one profile on google +, I can create my profile with
  photos and which school I finished,  and some information about my job.Every one may find me and add to some group.

Conclusion :
So I am in the same time on chat with  Alicie from London and Francesca from Milan. In the same time my boss can chat with me about tomorrow check list.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz